From time to time we all arrive at a point in our life where we could use some support and answers from a different perspective. CORE is dedicated to helping people search for a greater understanding of their core value in the midst of the situations they are facing. We help individuals, couples and families with mental health issues and relationship difficulties.
South Coast College Main Entrance
30 Gnangara Drive
WAIKIKI WA 6169
Steamship Building Entrance
1st Floor, 12 Mouat Street
FREMANTLE WA 6160
BCouns, GradDipPsych, BSc(Hons), MPsych
CORE was founded by Anne Galambosi in 2002. She is a qualified, experienced and compassionate counsellor and clinical psychologist. Anne is well-respected in her field as evidenced by prizes of excellence awarded from ECU and the APS. Anne has mentored others through Board-approved supervision and university lecturing on therapeutic interventions. Anne works from psychodynamic, cognitive behavioural and compassion focussed therapies.
- Bachelor of Counselling, Psychology (Hons) and Masters in Clinical Psychology.
- Psychology Board of Australia Approved Supervisor.
- Certified Life Coach.
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and clinical member of the APS.
- Holds a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
- Written and facilitated accredited training programs in public and university platforms.